[mw-reg-national-l] poll messages to registrars on .mw domains - expiry monitoring

admin at malawiwebsite.com admin at malawiwebsite.com
Tue Jun 16 19:55:30 CAT 2020

Dear Sir and the Team,

Good afternoon, hope your day is going on well.

Regarding Domain Expiration Dates of Domains, here at Malawi Website Host we
have a robust system in place that takes care of our clients Domains from
registration to renewals.

Our system sends automated messages to our clients reminding them of Domain
Renewals from 60 days to renewal, then 30, 20 10 and 5 days in advance to
the renewal day. So we are well covered and our clients are safe with us.

And the good news is, currently our Tech-Team have just managed to integrate
the Registry Server with our system whereby we don't need to login to the
Registry to:

-  Register a Domain
-  Renew a Domain
- Change nsset (Name Servers)
- Contact Details
- Transfer to us (Using EPP Code)

And loads many......

Many Domain Administrative duties are carried out within our system, so we
are doing a great job in looking after .Mw Clients who are hosting with us.

The only issue we are praying that you deeply consider or look into so much
is having a system in place where we wouldn't need to contact you when ever
we want to Top-Up our Domain Zones or having one account that subtracts
funds when ever any Domain Zone is being registered.

Hope the information above has given you an insight on how we, Malawi
Website Host is doing on the .Mw TLD management on your behalf.

Kindest Regards,

John Nyirongo
System Administrator

Malawi Website Host