[mw-reg-national-l] Webinar - How to properly set up a resilient DNS Infrastructure - (Fwd)

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Wed Jul 15 17:13:51 CAT 2020

... I would like to recommend that you attend this training webinar on DNS, Infrastructure,
Resilience, Security and Privacy ...  Regards, Paulos

From:	AFRINIC Academy <training at afrinic.net>
To:	paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Subject:	Webinar - How to properly set up a resilient DNS Infrastructure
Date sent:	Wed, 15 Jul 2020 16:37:28 +0400

Dear Paulos,
Thank you for being part of our previous webinars.
DNS is a critical service on the Internet. However, as we assist organisations with their IPv6
deployments, we also notice that their DNS is not properly set up. There are also many
security and privacy concerns that engineers and the general community do not know.
In this regard AFRINIC, PCH and USTTI once again partner to bring you a two-part webinar
series on DNS:
*   How to properly set up a resilient DNS Infrastructure - 23rd July 2020
*   DNS Security and Privacy - 6th August 2020
In the first webinar we will:
*   Describe how the DNS components work together to provide the DNS service.
*   Look at how to design and deploy authoritative DNS servers and resolvers.
*   Understand the relationship between IP, IRR and reverse zones.
*   Understand the role of anycast in DNS.
Use the following link to register, and don't forget to add the event to your calendar:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/1415686259858/WN_NM2L835HQEesSEa8u4Bp
Vw
Date: 23rd July 2020
Time:
*   12:30 UTC (Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire)
*   13:30 WAT (Nigeria, Cameroon)
*   15:30 EAT (Kenya, Uganda)
*   16:30 GST (Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar)
This webinar will be in English and as usual, a French one will be organised later.
The second webinar will focus on the various DNS privacy and security risks, what has been
done to secure the DNS protocol suite and infrastructure and how you can maximize your
security and privacy.
*   About AFRINIC - https://afrinic.net/about
*   About Packet Clearing House - https://www.pch.net/
*   About the United States Telecommunication Training Institute -
    https://ustti.org/about-ustti/
See you at the webinar!
Regards

https://www.avg.com