[Mispa-management-l] air ticket routing and itinerary overdue - Re: visa on arrival letters for instructors - attached - Re: Assistance in Getting V

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Tue Sep 3 22:19:44 CAT 2019

On 29 Aug 2019 at 15:52, Emma Perrier wrote:

> i shall soon send you the proposed route to enable you book for Bashir´s air ticket.  Do you need
> something else?

As already advised, MISPA Management held a meeting today to finalise the workshop
arrngements and it was observed that the air ticket routing and itineraries for the instructors
are now overdue.

MISPA Management is wondering why this is taking so long to just put in place the air ticket
routing and/or booking, why ?

MISPA will be facing major banking problems to make a payment for Bashir's ticket due to
our banking arrangements as a member based organisation with widely dispersed bank
signatories even though MISPA has the funds

MISPA Management hence asked me to find out if AFRINIC can make the payment for
Bashir's air ticket and send a request for refund to MISPA so that we can make the payment
to AFRINIC?

Please urgently confirm if this is possible so that MISPA can make finalise the arrangements
else seek other ways of doing this on time.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
Malawi SDNP PC: http://www.sdnp.org.mw