[Mispa-management-l] REMINDER 1: (Fwd) additional participants - Re: Upcoming IPv6 deployathon : list of Participants

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Tue Sep 3 22:00:24 CAT 2019

Bashir, REMINDER 1 ... please resolve, Regards, Paulos

From:	"Dr P Nyirenda" <paulos at sdnp.org.mw>
To:	"Deployment operations (Willy)" <do at afrinic.net>
Date sent:	Mon, 02 Sep 2019 16:47:20 +0200
Subject:	additional participants - Re:  Upcoming IPv6 deployathon : list of Participants
Copies to:	Emma Perrier <emma at afrinic.net>, cb at afrinic.net, mispa-chair at mix.mw,
       	bashir <bashir.angode at afrinic.net>, Dr P Nyirenda <paulos at sdnp.org.mw>
Priority:	normal

On 2 Sep 2019 at 16:13, Deployment operations (Willy) wrote:

> Dear Dr Paulos,
>
> Here is an update of the screening process for the IPv6 deployathon in
> Malawi.
>
> This is the list of (14) people registered and who are provisionally
> selected.

Thank you for the update, however, we would like to request for synchronisation between the
partipant list submitted by our members at MISPA and the list you have so far.

Here attached is the list that each MISPA member organisation has submitted as candidates.
Some of these are on your list and some do not appear there.

We had asked all members to register on the AFRINIC portal but some have not and we nor
them were aware of the cut off date that you have now implemented.

I would like to see that at least four (4) on the attached recommended list are invited, please
let me know how we can have this implemented.

I have written to MRA and to FDH who you have listed as AFRINIC members that have not
applied for the workshop and it is my hope that they will respond soon. This will also help
synchronise the AFRINIC and MISPA paerticipant list expectations.

If needed then we can have an online meeting on this to move faster. You can reach me on
skype on paulos-ny or you can name a platform for the meeting.

Our target is to reach 30 participants

Regards,

Paulos
======================================
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
Malawi SDNP PC: http://www.sdnp.org.mw
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD http://www.registrar.mw
Chair: MISPA http://www.mispa.org.mw

> - Isaac	Manyenje (Access Communications Limited)
> - EDWARD MUGALA	(AFRIMAX)
> - Constantine Kanise (Airtel)
> - John Maneya    (Airtel)
> - Amila	Edirisingha (Globe Internet Ltd)
> - Nishan Jayathilake (Globe Internet)
> - Paulos Nyirenda (Malawi SDNP)
> - Mwayi Mandula	(Skyband Corporation)
> - Rajab	Hussein	(Malawi Telecommunications Limited)
> - ANDREW KHOKO	(NATIONAL INTERGRATED TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED (NITEL)
> - Goodall Salima	(Skyband Corporate Limited)
> - Victor Chidziwisano (TNM)
> - Chipiliro     Yassin Telekom Networks)
> - Gomezgeka Phiri Phiri	(Unima Chancellor College)
>

> Note that we have received 6 applications from Malawi Telecommunications
> Limited. We can allow 4 people from 2 departments. We sent an email to
> the only AFRINIC registered contact to advise us on who should be
> selected in his company.
>

> We received 12 applications from non AFRINIC members. We sent them an
> email clarifying that they will be allowed *only for Day1* and advising
> them to send an email to new-member at afrinic.net to become an AFRINIC
> member. Here is the list of those organizations:
>
> - Daeyang University
> - Financial Intelligence Authority
> - FINCA Malawi
> - LUANAR
> - Malamulo College of Health Sciences
> - Malawi Adventist University base on Malamulo
> - Malawi Government
> - Mzuzu University
> - National Commission for Science and Technology
>

> We have not received applications from these 3 AFRINIC members:
>
> - FDH Bank Limited
> - Malawi Revenue Authority
> - SIMBANET MALAWI LIMITED
>

> If you have a clarification or comments, please let us know.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> Willy MANGA
> Deployment Operationalisation Engineer - Deployment Support Team
> AFRINIC Ltd.
> t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net

> believed to be clean.

---