[civsoc-mw] {Disarmed} Re: Congrats

Charles Golomoti cwakudabii.golomoti at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 03:00:48 CAT 2020

I was so swamped the past week, so I did not find time to respond to the
vitriol spewed at Martha by you, Mrs. Woyee. You know what; you should be
honest enough to tell this Bwalo the real reason why you hate Martha with
such a deep passion. Me thinks Martha anakukanani chibwenzi akulu inu. You
are a coward, Woyee. Khwangwala weniweni. I have never seen you get so
paranoid with a woman on any forum like you have done with Martha for being
appointed Presidential Advisor, howling insults at her like a biblical
madman and a depraved moron possessed with demons, one Legion, "for we are
many". Pano nkhani yasintha thabwa, veering off course, now you and your
partner in crime Bambo KBK are busy castigating our development partners.
Just so you know, you will never play Sumbuleta on Martha. She knows her
rights. Mabulutu awiri'nu mumudziwe Yesu. Muster courage  and apologize
already. Ine zautsiru sindifuna. If you do not apologize to Martha for the
vituperation you showered on her, but continue to display your arrogance
and mtudzu as before, then you will render credence to the suspicion I have
harbored all a long that you are a bush baby (mwana wapatchire) and a
paedophile.

Yes, I am in Lilongwe, JB's Cashgate City. I drove through the much touted
Interchange again. Koma makosana, a Malawi ndife omvetsa chisoni, so poor.
Unbelievable! I sincere thank those agencies for respectively facilitating
my stay elsewhere for I'm now kind of enlightened above an average povo,
the likes of KBK. Seriously, I am slowly getting convinced that our
developmental goals, as articulated in the 2063  National Transformation
Agenda, may after all be a mere mirage. Guys, we may be nursing maloto
achumba here, what with the Crossroads Hotel saga and all. It will take a
real revolution to turn things around for what KBK calls likaka povos. Not
just mindset change alone as purported by our UTM President Saulos. Lol....

Bwandilo still looks like a landfill site, a kind of a disaster zone,
teeming with jalopies and mango sellers, for real, and no pun intended.
Looks like winds have picked up speed over time in this city. Climate
change may be? No wonder Kamuzu planted Gmelina arborea trees everywhere in
order to reduce the frequency and intensity of whirlwinds. But with the
Gmelina arboreas chopped down for fuelwood by Mchesi and Kauma residents,
winds have become violent and a real menace to human health. On any day,
one sees a brownish layer of dust hanging in the atmosphere. Btw, does
anybody measure air quality on a regular basis in this city, so we can have
an idea about the concentration of particulates that we inhale? That is the
reason why I like Blantyre, smart and generally clean, a Malawian version
of Canberra in my humble opinion.

This posting is no trivia, Mr. VP. Lol.....

CWG