[civsoc-mw] {Disarmed} Re: Congrats

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 07:19:26 CAT 2020

Young man give respect to "bush" children. It is this chimtima cha kongresi
that makes hewe povos believe that "bush" children are sub human in any
way. Demeti. If you try some thing silly on my educated friend, i will
expose your dirty dealings. You will join uladi mussa at Maul a. The guy is
now saying there was no Money involved hence he did not engage in
corruption. Some people the way they reason leaves a lot to be desired.
Anyway font forget to leave your wives number with me. You criminals are
making my life harder. I have to hunt for phone numbers from scratch. It is
not fair