[civsoc-mw] The allogance of Chisale

trevor chimimba trevorchimimba at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:19:30 CAT 2020

Iwe Keyboard,

Do not generalize! Someone of disagreed vehemently with the judgment then and even now. You do not have to put a number to personal use.

The logic used does not make sense.

If Keyboard is limited to 2 cars....there is no limitation for Trevor..,therefore Trevor can have anything...Zoona zimenezo?

Sent from my iPhone