[civsoc-mw] The allogance of Chisale

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:28:00 CAT 2020

Why are you blaming the asikali for doing their job? Why don't you blame
the lazy bones who didn't want to pay tax but received free medicines,
walked on free tarred roads etc? Ok then udf came to power and stopped this
tax but things became costly. Cost of transport sky rocketed. Just go to
Limbe market, you mean those traders can not pay K10000 tax per year?
Zoona? I think this tax should be reintroduced for all able bodied men over
21 years. That is patriotism. Otherwise we can't develop to Singapore as
APM discovered.