[civsoc-mw] environmental friendly

temwa malange temwamalange at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 08:27:43 CAT 2020

KPD,

If you dont agree with Trevor on this issue, its OK. Like you, am not going
to trim anything. Am too busy for that. However,  if i was a good global
citizen I would do what Trevor is suggesting.  You seriously cant argue
that he is not making a point that is fully backed by science. Email
traffic pollutes. Bigger email traffic pollutes even more. Pls do appraise
yourself with the science

What background shld he give? McPherson only responded to an on going
debate.  If you cant follow, then its not Trevor's fault.

You left Nyasanet because? hahahaha..I know the likes of you. Self
importance imakuphani. You left Nyasanet (Nyasanet still lives), at this
rate you may leave Civsoc (and civsoc will still live). Aluta continua. But
lets stick to the issue at hand, email traffic contributes to climate
change baba.  Mwamva kuti former Secretary of State, John Kerry, will be
the climate czar in the Biden Admin? Thats how seriously climate change is
being taken. I expect civsoc and you to support climate preservation
initiatives.