[civsoc-mw] environmental friendly

KPD maluwakpd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 09:23:36 CAT 2020

TM,
I never said TC or anyone shouldn't trim.They can and they should. But I
would never say other people's posts ndi zinyalala at any point.

We have lots of junk mail floating around.  Our 20KB posts should not have
anyone so worked up.

If I respond I would love someone to know kuti nkhani yayambira pati
otherwise it becomes cyclic - people keep repeating what has already been
said because they didn't have access to it.

Leaving a group is a choice and people leave for various reasons. Surely at
one point I will leave CIVSOC and I won't be stress.

Yes, Biden will help Musk. Eventually we will not even have an electricity
grid. Every house and building will be roofed with solar tiles and generate
it's on electricity.

Elon Musk is covering earth with with satellites that will make it possible
to have extremely fast internet of up to 1GB per second on every inch spot
on earth.

From 300Kb 2.5 MsDOS installation file to 300Mb Windows operating system
file.

Yes, it is good global citizenry but not worth policing each other on.