[civsoc-mw] environmental friendly

KPD maluwakpd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 07:22:32 CAT 2020

TC,

I think calling other people's posts zinyalala is uncalled for.

This is not an office discussion group. It is public. Members have
different preferences. Some of us left Nyasanet exactly because of what you
are trying to police here.

I personally hate reading a post without background information. And
teading your post right now I don't know what McPherson wrote. I have to
second guess.

I would understand if netters respond with attachments. But then, Gmail and
other mail providers give an option to reply without forwarding attachment.

I respect Elon Musk for his commitment to making the world healthier with
electric vehicles, power storage batteries, solar roofs and his mission to
make us interplanetary. Before 2030, Mars will be colonised. A planet which
is 90 million kilometers away from earth. And here we are policing each
other on 30Kb post.

I am only saying, we have different preferences and we cant take Nyasanet
standard of the 80s everywhere.

My views.