[Civsoc-mw] Andrea Long Chu on Her Debut Book, ‘Females’

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 08:54:42 CAT 2019

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 9:05 PM Maybach Woyee <mbchwoyee5 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the clarification Prof Muula. These stories just like Nsundwe
> Police sexual harassment cases need thorough investigations
>
> The new thing in town is that one is guilty until proven innocent. The
professor must prove his innocence. Full stop.
Saying that he does not handle grades is not a good defense. Personally, I
have no problem if grown ups agree to sex each other for profit in terms of
grade, money status etc. I heard somebody was bonking a certain boy because
the boy was a son of a powerful cabinet minister. I have no qualms with
that. There is always something in it for somebody.