[Civsoc-mw] (no subject)

cuthbertkachale cuthbertkachale at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 15:26:14 CAT 2017

[16:29, 04/12/2017] C Kachale With Dr Muluzi: I will be  failing in my duty to tell it like it is to this think tank or one of the treasure troves of Malawi brain power of l keep Ba JB's detailed response to myself without sharing.
[16:30, 04/12/2017] C Kachale With Dr Muluzi: This is fake news.  Iam dealing with it.  The Daily Times carried an arrival saying that Iam not party to all this.  My friends globally have also written to AC protesting to this apparent character assassination.
[16:30, 04/12/2017] C Kachale With Dr Muluzi: I can never work with DPP unless and until I see the CCTV of me receiving cashgate money from Lutepo.  Until and unless I see the evidence that I killed Bingu.

[16:30, 04/12/2017] C Kachale With Dr Muluzi: This was covered on both Nyasa Times and Daily Times ask Kasakula.

[16:30, 04/12/2017] C Kachale With Dr Muluzi: Just like all women leaders Iam a victim of mysoginy.  Check what Ellen Sirleaf, Reussef-Brazil, Christina-Argentina, Bachlet -Chile, Former Prime Minister of Thailand, Arroyo Philippines, Hilary Clinton etc etc are all victims  of this abuse of fake news just like me.

Sent from Samsung Mobile