[Civsoc-mw] SHARING MESSAGE FTOM Ba JB

cuthbertkachale cuthbertkachale at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 15:21:44 CAT 2017

The following is an excerpt from a response in my many discussions with the former President of Malawi,  Dr Joyce Banda. We have discussed many issues. Some of which I can share. If the Nyasanet family will be willing,  l will share more. She is my Mlamu and she is free to discuss issues of national importance with me.

Mzee.

Please check with anybody in our party Hon Jooma my VP, Hon Kamlepo etc.

I told them not to mention my name there at all.  But Jooma said it came from President himself.  They were not talking About OROSECUTION BUT PERSECUTION the list of which are the following.

1.  Dpp vandalized my home in Nkhata Bay.  As it is we have no home to go back to.

2.  In the recent past I have received two layers from OPC not to talk to the media let alone international organizations eg IMF WORLD BANK etc.

3.  My sister being Anjimile being sacked as PS Education and staying a tear without a passport.

3.  Nephew being detained for commenting on the huge presidential convoy.

4.  My sister Cecilia being arrested for social media.

5.  My son Geof not being allowed to to run businesses.

Iam told he is the one who offered to leave me alone.  He is a lawyer he knows that there is nothing he can do if I have a case to answer.  Persecution and prosecution are two different things.

I sincerely hope Iam making sense.

Sent from Samsung Mobile