[Civsoc-mw] Ba JB Continued.

cuthbertkachale cuthbertkachale at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 15:33:15 CAT 2017

I cleared myself through the Baker Tilley Audit Report and it is a public document on line.  I don't know how else one clears herself other than through a Forensic auditdone by an international reputable organization.  I have never Been charged by anybody so should I come to answer where.?  That is politics  and this is a media trial.  What about the   K577billion  audit report that has named 6 Ministers.  How come we are not even pushing the President to release it??? What is this about.??  What is the motive behind these messages.  Why is it difficult to see that the K577billion Cashgate was the genesis of the 2013 cadhgate.  That it was a continuation of the same scheme.

True Cashgate happened in 2013 but the genesis of that cashgate happened between 2009 to 2012.  Nobody talks about it anymore.  I came into office to finish  BINGUs  term and found. the looting ongoing and did the following:-

1.  On the 7th September 2013 announced to the  nation what I had been alerted and we on to arrest  72 people
2.  Dissolved my cabinet and fired  those being  named.
3.  Requested support from the British  to fund a FORENSIC AUDIT.
4.  The trials taking place now are  of those that I arrested.
5.  Everyday now there are reports of looting,  in one week last week in  the media we have read that K7billion was stolen from Min of Agric,  K16billion from Medical Stores and K67billion from Admarc.  K58billion has been stolen from ESCOM.  Has anybody been questioned let alone arrested???  Total of the above is almost K200billion+.  Cashgate of 2009-2012 was K577billion.  The totals are frightening.  I came in to finish his term and in The last two years of Bingu term money stolen under my watch was K30billion.  Why are we allowing politics blind us to reality.

RETURNING HOME

I completed my fellowship on the 27th July, 2017.  I packed and shipped all I had.  I travelled to SA on my way to Malawi.  On 31st July at 11.00am I called Chief Secretary nforming him that I was returning the following Saturday.  Mr Muhara promised that he was going to call me in the evening of the same day to update me on logistics as required by law.  Five hours later of the same day police announced that there was a warrant of arrest for me.

Until today the police have no warrant and Interpol have no information of the warrant.

I announced the following day that I would come back home once I know what crime I have commited. It must be another Cashgate.  The one that happened while I was in office has an Audit Report which is a public document that all can access.

The following days after my statement of my intention to return, I have received death threats if I return to disturb the political landscape.  I have recorded evidence of these threats.

Instead of us politicking, the leadership in malawi should make arrests of those named in the K577billion audit report.  Investigate and arrest those that have stolen at our institutions now as stated  above especially at ESCOM.  There is no need for blackouts and it is very ueasy to fix this.  Fix the water problem, it is inhuman to allow people drink sewerage.  Those who have written to you should be objective and demand accountability from their masters than to engage in this media trial.

When one has  committed a crime, investigated and charged, it is not difficult to bring them back.  I would not be working in the institutions of high repute that I work for or ssociate with if their due diligence showed them that I had committed  a crime anywhere and that it was not  only persecution and abuse.

Final thoughts for your network :  What happened to the CCTV??  Why doesn't Govt release it??  What about the Warrant???  Why is it that people were arrested in 2013 September/November.  Baker Tilley report was released fully with names on 1st Nov 2014.   A Cashgate suspect Lutepo only mentioned my name on 20th November 2014 on ZODIAK not court.  One full year later.  I have evidence that he was pressurized.  When are we going to see more arrests.

So it is possible that your network did not know that on 31st July when govt made that announcement it was when I announced my return to govt.  which I was required to do as former head of state.

Stay blessed.

Sent from Samsung Mobile