[Mispa-management-l] Air-ticket Booking & invoice

Emma Perrier emma at afrinic.net
Thu Sep 5 10:16:21 CAT 2019

Dear Paolos

As agreed, please find attached Bashir’s Ticket to enable you book hotel accommodation as per flight details.

I have also attached the Invoice of Bashir’s air-ticket (sponsored by MISPA) to be refunded to AFRINIC.

Invoice is in RS 55,775.

Kindly send me Bashir’s hotel voucher, breakfast and airport included.

Kind Regards
emma