[Mispa-management-l] Report to MMC on the IPv6 Deployathon - Operation and Resources.

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Mon Oct 28 16:47:24 CAT 2019

MMC,

The report on the operation and usage of resources on the IPv6 Deployathon as run by
MISPA and AFRINIC in September 2019 is now ready.

Since there are many documents attached to or referenced by the report, I have put the
report with URLs or links to the documents on a private website at:
http://chambo3.sdnp.org.mw/~paulos/ipv6-deployathon/report-2-to-MISPA-on-AFRINIC-IPv6
_workshop.htm

I have also updated the MISPA website with details on this event for public use, see the
Events list at http://www.mispa.org.mw/

I would now like to invite the MISPA Management Committee (MMC) to review the report
carefully and send me any comments and/or corrections to improve the report.

This report release is for the private use of the MMC at this stage and can only be released to
the public after it has been approved by the MMC to do so.

I would like to close the report phase on this event by end of this month.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
Malawi SDNP PC: http://www.sdnp.org.mw