[Mispa-management-l] input? - (Fwd) INVITATION TO APPEAR BEFORE THE PARLIAMENTARY COMMITTEE ON MEDIA, INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Sat Nov 23 11:29:40 CAT 2019

MMC,

I would like to advise that I, as MISPA Chairman, have been invited to appear before the
Parliamentary Committee on Media, Information and Communications on 26 November
2019, next week Tuesday.

Here attached is a copy of the invitation.

I would hence like to request you as a member of the MISPA Management Committee to
send me any input that you think I should put forward to this Parliamentary Committee.

I look forward to your suggestions.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda