[Mispa-management-l] Afrimax Limited: MISPA Membership

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Thu May 2 15:01:58 CAT 2019

On 2 May 2019 at 9:51, Kamar Abass wrote:

> Dear Dr. Nyirenda,
> Thank you for your prompt response.
> In connection with our application for MISPA membership, per your guidance, we attach the
> following documents:
>
> *   Our duly signed application letter on Afrimax Limited´s headed paper;
> *   A copy of Afrimax´s MACRA-issued ISP licence;
> *   A copy of MACRA´s letter extending Afrimax's licence pending its transition to MACRA's
>     CLF.
>
> Kindly confirm this provides the information you need and that MISPA will therefore commence
> the processing our membership application.

Thank you for your application for AFRIMAX to become a member of MISPA.

I would like to confirm that your application is indeed complete.

As is normally done, I will post your application to MISPA members for seven days to see if
there is any member who has an objection to this application by 8 May 2019.

If I get no objection then MISPA will grant you provisional membership to be confirmed by the
next AGM of MISPA. As a provisional member AFRIMAX will enjoy full membership status
which means among other things that you can join our MISPA mailing lists, parcipate in
MISPA discussions and apply to connect to the Malawi Internet Exchange (MIX).

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
Malawi SDNP PC: http://www.sdnp.org.mw