[Mispa-management-l] {Disarmed} TNM test Akamai - Re: start? - Re: Akamai service up yet ? - RE: bgp - RE: 2nd rescue done

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Thu May 2 11:14:06 CAT 2019

    Victor,

I would like to request you to do a test on the Akamai cache to confirm that a request is
being served by this Akamai cache at the MIX.

As you can see here below, they are recommending that you do a DNS dig or nslookup test
from the network whose  IP prefix is being BGP announced to the Akamai cache. I think this
is only from TNM at the moment.

The test needs to be to one of Akamai customers. Akamai say that the publicly available list
of our customers can be found here: http://akamai.com/customers

Could you please pick two or more Akamai custormers and do a dig or nslookup test to
their URLs and send me the results?

I prefer dig on a LINUX box, so, if you can, please use that.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD