[Mispa-management-l] agenda draft - Re: Meeting date proposal - 22 February 2019 - 9am - College of Medicine

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Wed Feb 20 09:12:57 CAT 2019

M I S P A
Malawi Internet Service Providers Association
http://www.mispa.org.mw

MISPA MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE

MISPA Management Committee Meeting
Date: 		22 February 2019
Time: 		09:00 AM
Venue: 	College of Medicine ICT Boardroom, Blantyre.

Draft agenda

1.	Minutes of the last meeting of 12 December 2018 and matters arising
2.	Progress of renovation works on MIX room including:
	a.	ceiling,    b. power,   c. keys,   d. secure access
3.	Delivery of rack from MTL to MIX room
4.	Progress on hosting Akamai services at the MIX
5.	Port fees at the MIX
	a.	Data from other Internet Exchange Points
	b.	Determination of fee to recommend to AGM
6.	Progress on collection of membership fees for 2019
7.	Progress on TNM collection of GGC Fees
8.	Progress on recruitment of a technician for the MIX
	a.	Review and approval of draft contract
	b.	Commencement date
9.	Traffic monitoring on the MIX and access to the graphs
	a.	Access through TNM firewall
	b.	Monitoring GGC traffic on TNM switch
10.	Participation of MISPA in Malawi CERT
11.	Preparations for next MISPA Annual General Meeting (AGM)
	a.	Date of AGM
	b.	Agenda for AGM
12.	Application to AFRINIC for IPv6 Training Workshop
	a.	MISPA offer made to Afrinic for hosting
	b.	Budget for hosting the workshop
13.	Date of next Management Committee Meeting
14.	AOB

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda