[Mispa-management-l] Meeting date proposal - 22 February 2019 - 9am - College of Medicine

Rajab R. Hussein Rajab.Hussein at MTL.mw
Thu Feb 14 17:13:20 CAT 2019

The date is fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mispa-management-l [mailto:mispa-management-l-bounces at sdnp.org.mw] On Behalf Of Dr P Nyirenda
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 5:17 PM
To: mispa-management-l at sdnp.org.mw
Cc: mispa-chair at mix.mw
Subject: [Mispa-management-l] Meeting date proposal - 22 February 2019 - 9am - College of Medicine

MMC,

I would like to propose that the next meeting of the MISPA Management Committee be held on 22 February 2019 at College of Medicine from 9am.

As you will see in the minutes of the last meeting, copy here attached, this meeting was originally proposed for 8 February 2019. However, I had a problems on that date due to other activities that I had no control over.

Could you then personally confirm if you can make it on 22 February 2019 ?

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD