[Mispa-management-l] Direct Google Cache Peering - GGC

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Tue Dec 17 11:50:43 CAT 2019

Wakisa Kaula,
AIRTEL,

Thank you Wakisa and Airtel for your interventions on this and other issues at MISPA.

As MISPA chairperson, I would like to invite you to make a presentation, on the issues you
have raised here and before on GGC instances at the MIX, at the next meeting
of the MISPA Management Meeting to take place on 20 December 2019 from 10am at
College of Medicine ICT Board Room in Blantyre.

You can also include consideration of Airtel participation on the  Akamai cache that has been installed at the MIX, is undergoing configuration and testing and already serving traffic to some networks.

You will be allocated 10 minutes to make your presentation.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
Malawi SDNP PC: http://www.sdnp.org.mw