[Mispa-management-l] offer from Skyband to provide transit for the Akamai cache at the MIX

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Tue Aug 27 17:22:46 CAT 2019

MMC,

I have received an offer to MISPA from Skyband for Skyband to provide transit capacity for
the Akamai cache at the MIX as here attached.

I would like to request the MISPA Management Committee (MMC) to consider this offer
seriously.

I heard consultations with Limbika of Skyband while at the Africa Peering and Interconnection
Forum (AfPIF2019) in Mauritius last week where we discussed this offer from Skyband in
detail.

I also had meetings on this with Akamai staff at this AfPIF2019 meeting on the Akamai cache
at the MIX where we discussed many issues.

I would like to request the MISPA Management Committee to put on its agenda and consider
this offer from Skyband in detail during the next MMC meeting.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
Malawi SDNP PC: http://www.sdnp.org.mw