[Mispa-management-l] test phase up - (Fwd) Re: Akamai service up yet ? -

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Mon Apr 29 16:59:07 CAT 2019

On 29 Apr 2019 at 13:56, Limbika Kanjadza wrote:

>     Hi Dr Nyirenda,
>
>     Reading the emails, we get the tone TNM is the provider from the Akamai Transit traffic. Please
>     confirm if this was the decision which was already reached at, and that now you are just looking
>     at a secondary provider?

TNM became the default transit provider after Skyband turned down the offer or request from
MISPA. We are very grateful to TNM for coming to our rescue at MISPA.

As you may be aware Airtel and Simbanet also offered but when it came to taking action they
indicated they still needed to consult internally.

>     SKYBAND is willing to come to the table on the AKAMAI traffic, using same `billing´ model as
>     currently is in use for the Google Cache.

Willing?

Please clarify if this is a change from your last answer on this which was a clear negative one
after several e-mails.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda