[Mispa-management-l] (Fwd) RE: Akamai service up yet ? - RE: bgp - RE: 2nd rescue done - Re[3]: connected - RE: Akamai server collection by MISPA fr

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Wed Apr 10 18:14:15 CAT 2019

.
MMC .... FYi ...
.
Regards, Paulos

From:	"Zborowski, Radek" <rzborows at akamai.com>
To:	Dr P Nyirenda <paulos at sdnp.org.mw>
Copies to:	"Dabanoglu, Caglar" <cdabanog at akamai.com>,
       	PB Nyirenda
	<pb.nyirenda at gmail.com>, MISPA Chair <mispa-chair at mix.mw>,
       	"Janczura, Lukasz"
	<ljanczur at akamai.com>,
       	"deploy-tix at akamai.com" <deploy-tix at akamai.com>,
       	"Essau Matipwiri" <ematipwiri at sdnp.org.mw>
Subject:	RE: Akamai service up yet ? - RE: bgp - RE: 2nd rescue done - Re[3]:
	connected - RE: Akamai server collection by MISPA from Sky
Date sent:	Wed, 10 Apr 2019 15:14:19 +0000

    Hello Paulos,

    This is fine. You can announce us only prefixes that your peers mostly use.

    Please also accept my apologies for delayed deployment process. Akamai NOCC have
    already identified configuration issue, which should be solved till Tuesday. Unfortunately
    this configuration is done in cycles, so it cannot be accelerated.

    Thank you for understanding.

    Best Regards,
    Radek
    Radek Zborowski