[Mispa-management-l] mailing list

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Thu May 10 17:36:45 CAT 2018

MISPA Management Committee,

I would like to introduce this MISPA Management Committee e-mail mailing list to assist
with communications for the Committee.

I expect that you will now have received a welcome message from the mailing list, please
confirm.

The following are the subscribed members:

	paulos at sdnp.org.mw
	pb.nyirenda at gmail.com
	Rajab.Hussein at mtl.mw
	tjumbe at nitel.mw
	vchidzi at gmail.com
	Victor.Chidziwisano at tnm.co.mw
	domains at registrar.mw

where the last address is a role address to assist me with management.

I would like to request you to send me any additional addresses that you would like
added or any to be removed. You may add role addresses as well.

Can I add addresses for the previous Management Committee ?

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD