[Mispa-management-l] Minutes - Re: agenda update 1 - Re: Call for a MISPA Management Committee Meeting - 14 December 2018 - 9am

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Thu Dec 27 09:58:55 CAT 2018

MMC,

Here attached are the minutes of the MISPA Management Committee (MMC) as produced
by the Secretary and reviewed by the Chairperson.

Please read them carefully and send in your comments to this mailing list so that the
Secretary can take note and act on them.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
Malawi SDNP PC: http://www.sdnp.org.mw