[cyber-security-tech-mw-l] Invitation to the AUC-ATU-ISOC Webinar on Internet Resilience during COVID-19 to take place June 1st, 2020 - (Fwd) [Community-

Derek Lakudzala dlakudzala at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:27:01 CAT 2020

I will register thanks. Keep well in the COVID-19 period.

Derek Lakudzala
BUMAS International
Business ICT and Management Consultants
MPC Conference Centre, Chichiri
P. O. Box 51379
Limbe, Malawi

Tel 265 1 873 575  Cell 265 999 240 293
Skype: Derek.Lakudzala
Twitter: www.twitter.com/dlakudzala

 *“Consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email”*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* The information in this e-mail is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you have received
this communication in error, please send to the original sender, with the
subject heading “Received in error” and thereafter delete the e-mail and
destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance to it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments relate
to specific facts and is not intended to be of general application. The
e-mail must not be relied upon by anyone except the person to whom it is
addressed.