[civsoc-mw] 2nd volume of Zondo report on State Capture, SA

KPD maluwakpd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 06:26:52 CAT 2022

And judges should look at the bigger picture. Saying that the
law\constitution allowed Bingu to order 128 cars for 'personal' is to abate
corruption and abuse of office. Those cars were ordered for other people
and that is common sense.

Here we are, Peter Mutharika with 5million duty free bags of cement.
Precedence is there, Judge Mwaungulu ruled that the constitution allows
president to order anything in any numbers duty free. Really?

In the case of Malawi, some judges are part of the problem. It's difficult
to get rid of corruption if judges give bail under questionable
circumstances.

Kasambala, convicted and imprisoned was given bail. Now it looks like no
one cares about that case anymore. I should believe Mpinganjira will be the
same.

Cry my beloved Malawi