[civsoc-mw] Withdrawal notices for candidates in Nsanje Central & Chikwawa East constituencies

Adamson S. Muula amuula at medcol.mw
Tue Mar 23 06:44:28 CAT 2021

Would be great if our political sciences researchers would study pathways
to withdrawal as a candidate!

Good morning,

adamson

On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 at 21:57, 'SANGWANI MWAFULIRWA' via MEC Updates <
MECupdates at googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir\/Madam
>
> Please find attached withdrawal notices for two candidates in the 30
> March, 2021 by-elections as follows:
>
> 1. Nsanje central Constituency: Laston Saidi Katole of the United
> Democratic Front.
>
> 2. Chikwawa East Constituency: Finason Brown Thengulo, an independent
> candidate
>
> These names have consequently been deleted on the ballot papers.
>
> regards
> Sangwani Mwafulirwa
> Director, Media and Public Relations
> Malawi Electoral Commission
> Private Bag 113
> Blantyre, Malawi
>
> CELL: 0 999 274 304, 0881 375 349
> SKYPE: sangwa79 <http://www.skype.com/>

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/MECupdates/1627259271.2270589.1616442945705%40mail.yahoo.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/MECupdates/1627259271.2270589.1616442945705%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Adamson S. Muula PhD, MPH, MBBS, CPH, PGDip (Public Health Ethics), PGDip
(Global Health), PGD (Palliative Care)
Professor of Epidemiology and Public Health
University of Malawi, College of Medicine
School of Public Health and Family Medicine
Department of Public Health
Chimutu Building Room 850
Private Bag 360, Chichiri
Blantyre 3