[civsoc-mw] removed, goodbye - Re: (no subject)

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 06:46:08 CAT 2020

Trevor is blaming for pseudo for the departure of women from the forum. In
his mind he thinks of women as so weak such that the mere mention of a
pseudo scares women to leave the forum. Trevor is looking for a cheap
solution here. He is too sexist to remain on the forum. Women should be
brave enough to even call a scrotum a scrotum, an eye is an eye, a spade a
spade. I think it neefs more data to discover why women dont want to be on
the gorum. I was didsappointed none spoke in defence of seodi white after
her firing. I think the issue of women non participating is very complex.