[civsoc-mw] PRESIDENTIAL ADVISORS

Maybach Woyee mbchwoyee5 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 17:18:13 CAT 2020

My rich friend KB,
I am bleeding for women. They're left out of Tonse Alliance. The best women
in Tonse Alliance are those whose husbands are big headed individuals like
Mia. Out of interest, do you know the qualifications of Sidik Mia? What
about his wife? So you have a husband and wife sleeping together as cabinet
ministers? Si usakwi uwu? Amangwetu, why is the nepotistic Pastor against
women? This is not a church where women have suffered a lot. This is
government. Women have a voice.

Now, men will be making decisions on behalf of women, what to buy, what to
eat, what to wear, whether to abort or not! I am at pains