[civsoc-mw] PRESIDENTIAL ADVISORS

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:59:15 CAT 2020

I wonder why people still beat HKB over 20 years after his death. Our
politicians have brainwashed us to think we shouldn't be somewhere better
because of him while they get rich over our backs. This is the same trick
Malema uses. Blame the white man while he is able to buy a R4M house , raze
it to the ground and build a R20m housr on the same plot. We blacks have a
problem. We live too much in the past instead of living now and in the
future