[civsoc-mw] Use of indigenous languages

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 15:53:05 CAT 2020

Good question prof. Was a research done. Me thinks we are just engaging in
academic argument. The notion that we will become Singapore if parliament
spoke in vernacular is confoundingly stupidly academic. Those who have gaps
in English should find ways of improving themselves. That is what every
employee who wants the job does. Even bwandilo queens update themselves on
skills without waiting for a constitutional change. Watsala watsala