[civsoc-mw] Use of indigenous languages

Nini Sulamoyo ninisulamoyo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 07:32:26 CAT 2020

They want to introduce it so that others can cope. It can sound viable but
it will attract vulgar language use as there are always high tempers at
times and English limits that. The hansard will be difficult to read with
snippets of chewa abusive language. This will dilute the education systems
right from teacher training. Education is an effort and let people make
effort.

At masters level those that dont use English as a medium of instruction in
their undergraduate classes have problems at graduate school. It must also
consider the future. Not parliament where MPs are not permanent. Let the
August house be of high standards. Otherwise, why go to school?

Nini Brenda Sulamoyo-Ruebush