[civsoc-mw] Use of indigenous languages

KPD maluwakpd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 06:00:05 CAT 2020

*PETITION TO MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT IN MALAWI TO INTRODUCE INDIGENOUS
LANGUAGE (S) IN THE HOUSE TO COMPLIMENT THE USE OF ENGLISH.*

https://secure.avaaz.org/community_petitions/en/members_of_parliament_in_malawi_introduce_indigenous_language_s_in_malawis_parliament_to_complement_the_use_of_english/?ekpkyurb&utm_source=sharetools&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition-1121689-introduce_indigenous_language_s_in_malawis_parliament_to_complement_the_use_of_english&utm_term=pkyurb%2Ben