[civsoc-mw] Congrats

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:05:16 CAT 2020

I have never disputed that I am not a coward. I am a coward. But let's get
down to the real issue here. Parading private info about your mother or
step father is not a good behaviour. Nobody on hewe is interested in such
and I blame the presenter for that.  Such info does not make hewe man
fatter, richer of happiest smiling. It must remain private info.That was
not professional. The presenter should have gouded her nore on her
expertise and professionalism. Inagone if cnn interviewed hilary and hilary
was spewing about her mother and how many men hid their ujeni inside her.
Is this not repulsive enough.