[civsoc-mw] 50+1 for Councillors and MPs

KPD maluwakpd at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 06:13:00 CAT 2020

Pia ,
Paja ndimu a masamu.

Noted. Should have been first past post. Some use simple majority to define
50+1 and 'majority' usually being associated with two thirds majority.

Personally I don't we need 50+1 for MPs and councillors. But on the
other hand it is good for development of meaningful democracy for the small
country.

We end up with 2 major blocks of political entities that can have equal
chance of winning.