[civsoc-mw] Women demo on equality.

Dunstain Mwaungulu dfmwaungulu at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 12 16:23:33 CAT 2020

My friend, you have added nothing to the wider question. Read the Gender
Act. There is no duty laid on a citizen. The duty is on the appointing or
recruiting authority to comply with the Act.

So what are the facts? On your own admission, the President went 23/77. Did
he comply with the law? No. He broke the law.

That is all we have now. No amount of palliation removes these brute facts.
Do you know different facts - relevant facts?

None.

So let the President obey the law. The president is not bound by your
opinion. He is bound by the law.