[civsoc-mw] Women demo on equality.

KPD maluwakpd at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 03:25:36 CAT 2020

Your time was my time.

I thought those were day schools. Did we have boarding schools?.  In my
post I said all schools without exception.

The last time I was in a class with a girl was standard 8. I finished
secondary school and university without girls in my class. Girls were
admitted in softer sciences, nursing, teaching and secretarial studies.