[civsoc-mw] Why is mother Malawi abused?

Louis Nthenda louisnthenda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 07:56:10 CAT 2020

Inu a CWG, ndi zoona zimenezi kuti mzukulu is planning to show me places?
Mzukulu keeps sinnging praises of Bwandilo. I assume he has good securty
for himself. I'm not as streetwise. I have recently only lived in countries
with the highest level of security; ones in the top 10 on the World's
Safest Countries Ranking.  CWG, will you join him for extra security? Can I
bring along my better half? Or will it be just boys' night? Mzukulu has
kept this plan close to his chest.