[civsoc-mw] Why is mother Malawi abused?

trevor chimimba trevorchimimba at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:18:55 CAT 2020

KPD,

I do not drink whiskies...I am a beer person.

The 500 litre stuff is part of the allowance culture that has gripped Malawi, no?

And to unravel the core of the problem...you just have to check out why the salaries in Malawi are low.

I will not comment of the other parts of your posting because I do not know what you are talking about.

Sent from my iPhone