[civsoc-mw] No new voters roll

trevor chimimba trevorchimimba at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 00:23:55 CAT 2020

Komatu abale

Pamudzi pano tikunyozedwa eti!

Muli ndi mwayi. Ndimagwira ntchito. I have already expressed my views on this already. I have not changed my mind.

The Supreme Court in its judgment should actually have allowed those who turned 18 after the vote in 2019 to register to vote for the election that APM failed to steal. That is a constitutional right, that should be respected, not taken away or disregarded.

The Bwandilo I know is the Bwandilo of 1992-1994. That was the place where stuff happened. Fred Nseula ali chair wa NCC.  Osati zamasiku ano.

Iwe Keyboard, I was a brilliant student at Bandawe. Mukangogendewako chabe kumeneko ngati sakakutayani mmadzi!
Sent from my iPhone