[civsoc-mw] No new voters roll

KPD maluwakpd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:40:33 CAT 2020

TC,

You know where I am based. I have voted in general elections 3 times. I
have voted in 2 council by-elections and 1 parliamentary by-election.

I have my voters card that I keep for 5 years and no one registers during a
by-election.

It just needs a candidate to take MEC to court for adding voters who are
not properly verified.