[civsoc-mw] environmental friendly

KPD maluwakpd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:53:53 CAT 2020

Inu a Trevor,

You are stuck in the 80s when we had file\directory  name with maximum of
characters long.

My first powerful  computer in 1988 was  IBM PC with 10 MB hard disk, 10MHz
speed, 720KB internal stiffy drive and 360KB external floppy disk drive.
Ee moved around with a small booklet with abbreviations like CD\, MD\ etc.

Do you know how much data Tesla vehicles are collecting and processing
every second in order to make them Full Self Drive, FSD?

Time is of the essence. You can't expect people to be copying and trimming
quoted text when they can just 'REPLY.'

Leave that to Dr Nyirenda. He will do the house keeping. These
conversations do not float in space. They reside in a server that Dr
Nyirenda can do some house keeping on.

Take easy. You can have the whole sentence as the name of your folder or
sentence. You are holding a super computer in your hand.