[civsoc-mw] environmental friendly

trevor chimimba trevorchimimba at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:21:19 CAT 2020

Folks,

I have noticed (and I have been part of this practice) that on this forum we do not abridge the emails to which one is responding to (apparently to keep the chain conversation) but this is not friendly to the cyberspace environment. What we are doing is an equivalent of photocopy an entire file to respond to a single letter (imagine the space that would take for a registry clerk). Let us keep the cyber environment clean. Chonde.