[civsoc-mw] PROs for for ministers, deputy ministers spark debate

Charles Golomoti cwakudabii.golomoti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 06:39:19 CAT 2020

https://www.nyasatimes.com/pros-for-ministers-deputy-ministers-spark-debate/

I just find this development very troubling. Could somebody out there
explain to me why the recruitment of PROs is so critical to our development
endeavors as stipulated in our 2063 Vision; or is this a ploy to reward
Tonse-A groupies?

I wish the government started disbursing MK15,000.00/month to the elderly,
especially now that we are approaching the "mean" Lean Season. The
strategic position that the Chakwera and chilima dual hold now leverage
them easy access to these low hanging fruits as we journey towards 2025.
Next time those nepotistic and very "tribalistic" DPP thugs get back into
government, I will be forced to migrate to Dar es Salaam. Don't say I did
not warn you.

CWG