[civsoc-mw] Governance prize from Chatham House

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 17:17:41 CAT 2020

Haaa what could have been your ruling on MEC vs EC? This is why I think
some jajes take their court to exhibit their "intelligence". Like that
witch Jaji who said David Banda  should not be adopted by Madonna because
children grow better with their parents. I am sure David by now would be a
nyau dancer at kwa njombwa instead of being at MANU academy. Bit relatives
I think some of these judges must retite